Stella Fuse Covering Complete

I only got a few hours of build time in this weekend, but I did get the covering on the fuselage completed. I will probably add a bit of red pin striping as a final touch during final assembly.

2013-06-23T18-06-09_1 2013-06-23T18-06-09_2

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Building Projects, SA Stella. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s